Help on Diffie Hellman key exchange

Jason Qian jqian at tibco.com
Wed Nov 13 16:11:30 UTC 2019

Hi Tomas,

   Using DH_compute_key_padded() seems fixed the problem.

  I have one more question regarding a similar issue but this time is about
AES key generation.

 I think the problem is related to  RAND_seed or  RAND_bytes (someone also
mentioned on another thread).

    RAND_seed(seed, ::strlen(seed));
    RAND_bytes(buf, keySize / 8);

  What other method do you suggest to use ?

Thanks
Jason