OpenSSL 1.0.2 EOL

Matt Caswell matt at openssl.org
Wed Nov 27 11:33:20 UTC 2019

On 27/11/2019 11:07, shiva kumar wrote:
> but still the update is going on in the GitHub repository for 102
> branch, is that mean there will be a release by end of this year?

There are no commits against the 1.0.2 branch that would qualify for a
CVE - they are all relatively minor commits. Like I said, it is
currently undecided whether we will do another release or not.
Historically we have tended to do a "mop up" release shortly before the
end of support, and so we might speculate that we will do another one in
this case - but it would be speculation only.

Matt