1.1.1d LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Kyle Hamilton aerowolf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 11:35:44 UTC 2019

You might be able to set this in the equivalent of /etc/ld.so.conf and
rerun ldconfig(8), but those specific operations rely on the GNU dynamic
linker.  The only clue that suggests it may be GNU's dynamic linker is the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable name.  If it's not, you'll have to
look up your platform's dynamic linking process and set it yourself.

-Kyle H