OpenSSL version 3.0.0-alpha1 published

Steffen Nurpmeso steffen at sdaoden.eu
Sat Apr 25 22:05:55 UTC 2020

Hello Rich Salz,

Salz, Rich wrote in
<C15B146C-8AB0-4D27-9B45-07CB619EB4EA at akamai.com>:
 |>    I do not understand one thing at the moment.  If i use
 |    no-deprecated then the stack handling is not available:
 |
 |If you use no-deprecated you have to use DEFINE_STACK_OF in exactly \
 |one file.  And use DECLARE_STACK in your common header file.
 |Let me know if this works, or not, for you.

Yep, it works fine, it is only necessary in xtls.c.
Yes, nice, why not reduce compile time and save prescious compiler
memory by getting rid of all-inline one-liners.  Sorry for coming
over sarcastic, i am listening to "This monkeys gone to heaven"
from The Pixies (from the 80s), it seemed due  :-))

Can we expect that the oddity that Yann Ylavic reported
({SSL_CTX,X590_STORE}_load_verify_{dir,path}(), wrong glob:) stays
as such?  (I turned to Landslide of Fleetwood Mac..)

Ciao, a nice Sunday, (and Good luck!),

--steffen