Parsing ClientHello Message for HTTP/2 Upgrade Request -- How do I do this?

Osman Zakir osmanzakir90 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:52:09 UTC 2020

Hi, everyone.

As I said in the subject, I want to know how to parse the ClientHello message to find the HTTP/2 upgrade request if it's there.  I'm using Boost.BEAST for HTTPS, but it only has support for HTTP/1.1 so I need to write code for supporting HTTP/2 myself if I want that.

I also want to know how to find it, but I found something for that here: https://github.com/boostorg/beast/blob/5154233350d13a08d70f0a3a46c73bb1093225dd/include/boost/beast/core/detect_ssl.hpp#L96

I host the app on my own computer.  The source code is on GitHub here: https://github.com/DragonOsman/currency_converter .  The URL is https://dragonosman.dynu.net:5501/ .  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.