Cert hot-reloading

David Arnold dar at xoe.solutions
Sun Aug 30 22:45:41 UTC 2020

Hi,

If you prefer this mailing list over github issues, I still want to ask
for comments on:

Certificate hot-reloading #12753
<https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/12753>

Specifically, my impression is that this topic has died down a bit and
from the linked mailing list threads, in my eye, no concrete conclusion
was drawn.

I'm not sure how to rank this motion in the context of OpenSSL
development, but I guess OpenSSL is used to producing ripple effects,
so the man-hour
argument might be a genuinely valid one.

Please inform my research about this issue with your comments!

BR, David A