Use OpenSSL to decrypt TLS session from PCAP files

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Tue Dec 8 14:32:00 UTC 2020

Do you need to integrate the decryption into your own software, or are you just looking for a possibility to monitor and view the traffic?
If it’s the latter, try and take a look at the SSL decryption support that Wireshark provides.

https://wiki.wireshark.org/TLS
https://www.comparitech.com/net-admin/decrypt-ssl-with-wireshark/

hth,
Matthias