How to rotate cert when only first matching cert been verified

定平袁 pkudingping at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 23:35:40 UTC 2020

Thanks a lot for your reply! Merry Christmas!

@Michael Wojcik <Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com>   Apologies. I clicked the
wrong reply button.

@David von Oheimb <dev at ddvo.net> I will update to a new version and try
again. To append cert is to make sure new cert and old cert both exist in
trust store, thus when server switches cert, it can be trusted by client.

@Jochen actually, the certs have different SN, which indeed is not
consistent with the man doc. The thing that confuses me is that CURL
(compiled with gnutls) and Golang works.
below is my ca.crt file, I am not sure where it went wrong, maybe just my
wrong behavior?

```

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----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-----END CERTIFICATE-----

```

Jochen Bern <Jochen.Bern at binect.de> 于2020年12月24日周四 下午7:44写道: