Questions about signing an intermediate CA

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Thu Feb 13 15:06:46 UTC 2020

Well, infamous in certain circles. I should have looked it up and cited it property. It's part 2a of Peter Gutmann's "godzilla crypto tutorial":

https://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/tutorial/index.html

At a mere 973 slides, it's a breezy introduction to Cryptography as It is Used. Somewhat old now (I'm not sure when Gutmann first published it), but there's still a lot of good background there.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus