Support FFDHE?

Nicola Tuveri nic.tuv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 09:27:12 UTC 2020

FFDHE arrived quite late so it missed the window for being included in the
1.1.1 release and won't be added to it in a patch release as it is a new
feature.

FFDHE support is available in master so it will be part of the upcoming 3.0
release and it is already possible to test it using a development build
from latest master.

Best regards,

Nicola Tuveri