OpenSSL 3.0

Salz, Rich rsalz at akamai.com
Thu Feb 27 20:58:10 UTC 2020

  *   That's fair. So the only option is to use another module? Extended 1.0.2 support does not resolve this either, correct?

I do not think that is the only option.  For example, you might be able to use 3.0 and say it’s “in evaluation.” There might be other options, that was all I could think of while composing this email.

HOWEVER, note that the set of validated platforms for 3.0 is very different from the current FOM.  Someone officially with the project will have to provide details on that, not me.