Stream Encription

Илья Юркевич (Ilya Yurkevich) iliya.yurkevic at mail.ru
Fri Feb 28 12:55:36 UTC 2020

Hello,
I have a client, that sends me data, that I need to encrypt, in few steps. I can use such functions in PKCS11: C_EncryptInit (...), C_EncryptUpdate (...), C_EncryptFinal (...). It allows me add data, that will be encrypted at every step, using C_EncryptUpdate   function.

In OpenSSL I found CMS_encrypt (...) with flag = CMS_STREAM, but I can't understand how I can add data as I described above or another way? I get data in unsigned char* every time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.