openssl-fips-2.0.16 : RSA key generation !!

Dr Paul Dale paul.dale at oracle.com
Thu Jan 2 07:32:51 UTC 2020

There are transitions ahead to remove FIPS 186-2 as a standard.  At the moment all is good, later in this year some things will disappear and be invalid.
The OpenSSL project is aware of the situation but has not yet made a decision about the path to follow.  One thing we can say is that the old FOM will not be revalidated.

Pauli
--
Dr Paul Dale | Distinguished Architect | Cryptographic Foundations
Phone +61 7 3031 7217