Goodbye

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Sat Jul 4 19:12:15 UTC 2020

For many people involved in developing cryptographic infrastructures,
politics are a major concern.

Getting the politics correct is important.

The true power in this world lies in shaping what people believe. What my
friend Joe Nye calls 'soft power'. To suggest that choice of language is
irrelevant is ill-informed to sneer at it is plain stupid.