PSK and NULL ciphers availability

THIYANESWARAN thiyaneshece at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 15:22:31 UTC 2020

*Requirement : * The cipher suites(PSK-AES128-GCM-SHA256  and PSK-NULL-SHA256)
are needed to be set during the handshake process between client and server
in python(3.7) testframe using standard library ssl module(wrapper for
openssl). My understanding is that PSK and weak ciphers are not enabled by
default  in openssl. *Is my understanding correct? or these ciphers
available by default?*

*so in case,if it is available, how can i set the ciphers and the project
wants to use TLSv1.2 protocol.*
*Openssl version - *OpenSSL 1.1.0j  20 Nov 2018

Thanks and Regards,
Dinesh