server key exchange signature behavior

Bruce Cloutier bcloutier at integpg.com
Thu Jun 25 15:10:58 UTC 2020

Has anyone thought about this question? The site is https://jnior.com if
anyone wants to hit it. For me the digital signature in the
server_key_exchange does not verify. Is there a site diagnostic that
might report on this? I suspect that we have not fully configured the
change in certificates. Has us stumped. Could really use a hint.

--
Sent using Thunderbird on Ubuntu 16.04LTS