OpenSSL reports wrong TLS version to FreeRADIUS

iilinasi Irina.Ilina-Sidorova at ulb.ac.be
Tue Mar 3 12:51:09 UTC 2020

Alfred, I'd like to say "thanks" once more.

I tried with newer ciphers and version 1.2 - and now freeradius (3.0.16)
indeed sends me the second "challenge". So, it's a huge progress.

However it still complains on the unknown TLS version. I attach the
server log and the packet capture, just in case.

Have a lovely day!

--
Thanks and regards,
Irina Ilina-Sidorova