TLS 1.3 protocol question

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 18:55:39 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have been going through RFC's regarding the TLS version 1.3 protocol. I
am curious to know does it mean that the TLS version 1.3 protocol is a
specification or standard to communicate between client and server? And
OpenSSL is a cryptography library to implement TLS version 1.3 protocol?
What is the programming language used for the specification of the TLS
version 1.3 protocol?

Please correct me if I am asking any questions which are irrelevant. Thanks
in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Kaushal