Issue generating certificate for a Samba AD - index.txt

Lionel Monchecourt lionel.monchecourt at free.fr
Thu Mar 19 21:07:40 UTC 2020

Hi Sergio

Thanks a lot

My goal is to achieve a SAMBA auth using PKi ( as per ref here :
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_Smart_Card_Login )

More specifically, related then to openSSL, this chapter

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_Smart_Card_Login#Prerequisites

sounds achievable for you ?

Thanks a lot

Lionel