openssl ocsp(responder) cmd is giving error for ipv6

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Wed Nov 4 14:37:01 UTC 2020

Based on my very cursory investigation, that looks right to me, but I don't know where else OCSP_parse_url might be used, and whether anything else depends on the existing semantics of removing the brackets. Someone should take a closer look.

You could open an issue in GitHub and do a pull request for your change, to make your suggestion official.

--
Michael Wojcik