Regarding #def for 'SSL_R_PEER_ERROR_NO_CIPHER' and 'SSL_R_NO_CERTIFICATE_RETURNED' in openssl3.0

Narayana, Sunil Kumar sanarayana at rbbn.com
Fri Nov 27 13:51:47 UTC 2020

Hi,
                We are trying to upgrade our application from openssl usage of 1.0.2 to openssl 3.0, during which we observe following errors.
Looks like the below #def been removed from 1.1 onwards, Should application also need to take off from its usage ? or is there any alternative to be used in application ?
Please suggest

error: 'SSL_R_PEER_ERROR_NO_CIPHER' was not declared in this scope
                 case SSL_R_PEER_ERROR_NO_CIPHER:

error: 'SSL_R_NO_CERTIFICATE_RETURNED' was not declared in this scope
                 case SSL_R_NO_CERTIFICATE_RETURNED:

Regards,
Sunil

Notice: This e-mail together with any attachments may contain information of Ribbon Communications Inc. that
is confidential and/or proprietary for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, disclosure, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete all copies, including any attachments.