Empty directories

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre matthias.st.pierre at ncp-e.com
Tue Sep 8 10:25:11 UTC 2020

Hmmm... that might be a remnant which was forgotten during the reorganization of the
header files, see commit [1] of pull request [2].

It tested it on master, it seems like the empty directories are created by the Configure script.
Would you mind opening a GitHub issue for it?

Regards, Matthias

[1] https://github.com/openssl/openssl/commit/25f2138b0ab54a65ba713c093ca3734d88f7cb51
[2] https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/9333