OpenSSL version 1.1.1h published

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Thu Sep 24 08:09:59 UTC 2020

> I think it would be better to just add a comment that the older branch
> changes are tracked elsewhere.

The note is already present, it's in the second paragraph of
https://www.openssl.org/news/changelog.html
but it is confusing nevertheless and it would be more useful if the
entire information would be visible on the website (in HTML).

Currently, I am updating the two documents on master occasionally.
This is not ideal, that's why I proposed in #11346 that we  always update
the information on master and backport the relevant changes to the stable
branches (for 3.0 and beyond only, because 1.1.1 is not in markdown yet.

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/11346

Matthias