Does Openssl 1.1.1 Supports GHS Platforms ??

prudvi raj rajprudvi98 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:41:42 UTC 2020

Hi,

We are upgrading openssl library of our Embedded systems(Networking)
codebase which runs on multiple platforms(Linux, Qnx & GHS) , to version
1.1.1g . (currently using 1.0.2.k)
With Openssl 1.1.1g ,the CHANGES doc specifies that "QNX support has been
removed" ,  but nowhere there's a mention of GHS ..
I couldn't find a list which specifies all the supported platforms by
openssl 1.1.1g ,(wiki shows something of Linux, Android, ios , Windows
etc.) ,
So,  can Openssl 1.1.1 be integrated into ghs platforms ? (is it still
supported ??)

Thanks,
Prudvi.