Linker failure after compilation with "enable-crypto-mdebug"

Robert Smith wmk589 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 19:22:07 UTC 2021

 Hi Jan,

Thank you for your response.
Obviously the file mem_dbg is not included and that is why I am having this problem.

The questions are:
Whether the "enable-crypto-mdebug" flag supported in Windows at all?
Whether this is known issue?
What control do I have over Windows build (I mean how can I include or exclude certain file)? My assumption was if I have to mess with Windows build scripts, I am in the wrong direction. However I could be I wrong ...
Whether the file mem_dbg was excluded on purpose from Windows build?

Robert