Creating a CSR using OpenSSL v1.1.1

Joe Eremita joe at cryptosecuregroup.com
Thu Apr 29 21:00:21 UTC 2021

Hi Matt,

        Thanks so much for your response. Now I see what the 'tbs' acronym
is for!

        I do have another question: this regards setting the signature in
the signature element of the request. I figured out how to make an
ECDSA_SIG object using the r and s components of the ECDSA signature,
however I do not see any way to for converting it to an ANSI_BIT_STRING
type. Is there a method or process for performing this?

Thanks Again,

Joe