Openssl 1.1.1 - QNX support removed?

Heikki Vatiainen hvn at open.com.au
Tue Aug 17 16:03:12 UTC 2021

On 13.8.2021 21.14, Mishra, Ankur wrote:

> At following website it is mentioned that QNX support is removed in
> 1.1.1 version of OpenSSL. Anyone know if this is right information and
> in that case what is alternate for it.

See this for more information
     https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/5756/files

I'm not a QNX user myself, but it seems from the above that the
information in Wikipedia is correct. The changes needed for removal
appear to be quite minor so getting the support back could be straight
forward. A contribution would likely to be appreciated too.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen
Visit radiatorsoftware.com for Radiator AAA server software