Need some help signing a certificate request

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Sat Aug 21 17:22:06 UTC 2021

Most or all Windows APIs, and most programs, support the forward slash as a directory separator. The exceptions are mostly the cmd.exe built-ins.

> On Sat, Aug 21, 2021 at 09:21 <mailto:rgordey at centerprism.com> wrote
> When I type ‘openssl ca -config .\openssl.cnf -in ../server/req.pem -out

We need to see the contents of openssl.cnf. It might also help to have the CSR (req.pem). Since a CSR doesn't contain the private key (the CA should never see the private key), this is safe to share.

--
Michael Wojcik