Starting the QUIC Design

Jakob Bohm jb-openssl at wisemo.com
Fri Dec 3 13:21:43 UTC 2021

Please note that the embedded github links don't work for me, as all
I get is an error page with a log in form.

One major issue with any QUIC implementation is how closely that
protocol is tied to Google and their desire to have web browsers
quickly load elements from 3rd part webservers, such as Google's
own tracking code.

On 2021-12-03 13:04, Matt Caswell wrote:
> Please see my blog post on starting the QUIC design here:
>
> https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2021/12/03/starting-the-quic-design/
>
> Matt

Enjoy

Jakob