OpenSSL 3.0 daily snapshot

The Doctor doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
Mon Feb 15 15:29:16 UTC 2021

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 02:06:17PM +0100, Richard Levitte wrote:
> Hmmm, I have never seen that (apart from in one of my own development branches, but that never reached the main source).
>
> If you want anyone to look into it, it would be a good idea to show us what your configuration is. The output from this command is recommended:
>
>     perl configdata.pm -d
>
> Cheers
> Richard
>

> The Doctor <doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> skrev: (14 februari 2021 13:33:51 CET)
> >Anyome running tests running into an infinite loop
> >on 04-test_encoder_decoder_legacy.t ?

Will do.

Command line (with current working directory = .):

    /usr/local/bin/perl ./Configure --prefix=/usr/local/ BSD-x86_64 enable-ec_nistp_64_gcc_128 enable-sctp enable-fips no-crypto-mdebug no-crypto-mdebug-backtrace no-asan no-fuzz-afl no-fuzz-libfuzzer no-heartbeats no-idea no-md2 no-md4 no-msan no-rc5 no-sm2 no-sm3 enable-rfc3779 enable-shared zlib-dynamic enable-rc4 no-ssl3 no-ssl3-method no-ubsan no-weak-ssl-ciphers no-idea enable-ssl-trace enable-unit-test

Perl information:

    /usr/local/bin/perl
    5.30.3 for amd64-freebsd-thread-multi

Enabled features:

    acvp_tests
    aria
    asm
    async
    autoalginit
    autoerrinit
    autoload-config
    bf
    blake2
    bulk
    cached-fetch
    camellia
    capieng
    cast
    chacha
    cmac
    cmp
    cms
    comp
    ct
    deprecated
    des
    devcryptoeng
    dgram
    dh
    dsa
    dso
    dtls
    dynamic-engine
    ec
    ec2m
    ecdh
    ecdsa
    ec_nistp_64_gcc_128
    engine
    err
    filenames
    fips
    fips-securitychecks
    gost
    legacy
    makedepend
    mdc2
    module
    multiblock
    nextprotoneg
    pinshared
    ocb
    ocsp
    padlockeng
    pic
    poly1305
    posix-io
    psk
    rc2
    rc4
    rdrand
    rfc3779
    rmd160
    scrypt
    sctp
    secure-memory
    seed
    shared
    siphash
    siv
    sm4
    sock
    srp
    srtp
    sse2
    ssl
    ssl-trace
    static-engine
    stdio
    tests
    threads
    tls
    ts
    ui-console
    unit-test
    whirlpool
    zlib
    zlib-dynamic
    tls1
    tls1-method
    tls1_1
    tls1_1-method
    tls1_2
    tls1_2-method
    tls1_3
    dtls1
    dtls1-method
    dtls1_2
    dtls1_2-method

Disabled features:

    afalgeng            [not-linux]           OPENSSL_NO_AFALGENG
    asan                [option]              OPENSSL_NO_ASAN
    buildtest-c++       [default]
    crypto-mdebug       [option]              OPENSSL_NO_CRYPTO_MDEBUG
    egd                 [default]             OPENSSL_NO_EGD
    external-tests      [default]             OPENSSL_NO_EXTERNAL_TESTS
    fuzz-libfuzzer      [option]              OPENSSL_NO_FUZZ_LIBFUZZER
    fuzz-afl            [option]              OPENSSL_NO_FUZZ_AFL
    idea                [option]              OPENSSL_NO_IDEA (skip crypto/idea)
    ktls                [default]             OPENSSL_NO_KTLS
    md2                 [option]              OPENSSL_NO_MD2 (skip crypto/md2)
    md4                 [option]              OPENSSL_NO_MD4 (skip crypto/md4)
    msan                [option]              OPENSSL_NO_MSAN
    rc5                 [option]              OPENSSL_NO_RC5 (skip crypto/rc5)
    sm2                 [option]              OPENSSL_NO_SM2 (skip crypto/sm2)
    sm3                 [option]              OPENSSL_NO_SM3 (skip crypto/sm3)
    trace               [default]             OPENSSL_NO_TRACE
    ubsan               [option]              OPENSSL_NO_UBSAN
    uplink              [no uplink_arch]      OPENSSL_NO_UPLINK
    weak-ssl-ciphers    [option]              OPENSSL_NO_WEAK_SSL_CIPHERS
    ssl3                [option(ssl3-method)] OPENSSL_NO_SSL3
    ssl3-method         [option]              OPENSSL_NO_SSL3_METHOD

Config target attributes:

    AR => "ar",
    ARFLAGS => "qc",
    CC => "cc",
    CFLAGS => "-Wall -O3",
    HASHBANGPERL => "/usr/bin/env perl",
    RANLIB => "ranlib",
    RC => "windres",
    asm_arch => "x86_64",
    bn_ops => "SIXTY_FOUR_BIT_LONG",
    build_file => "Makefile",
    build_scheme => [ "unified", "unix" ],
    cflags => "-pthread",
    cppflags => "-D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT",
    defines => [ "OPENSSL_BUILDING_OPENSSL", "ZLIB", "ZLIB_SHARED" ],
    disable => [  ],
    dso_ldflags => "-Wl,-z,defs",
    dso_scheme => "dlfcn",
    enable => [ "devcryptoeng" ],
    ex_libs => "-pthread",
    includes => [  ],
    lflags => "",
    lib_cflags => "",
    lib_cppflags => "-DL_ENDIAN",
    lib_defines => [  ],
    module_cflags => "-fPIC",
    module_cxxflags => undef,
    module_ldflags => "-shared -Wl,-Bsymbolic",
    perl_platform => "Unix",
    perlasm_scheme => "elf",
    shared_cflag => "-fPIC",
    shared_defflag => "-Wl,--version-script=",
    shared_defines => [  ],
    shared_ldflag => "-shared -Wl,-Bsymbolic",
    shared_rcflag => "",
    shared_sonameflag => "-Wl,-soname=",
    shared_target => "bsd-gcc-shared",
    thread_defines => [  ],
    thread_scheme => "pthreads",
    unistd => "<unistd.h>",

Recorded environment:

    AR =
    ARFLAGS =
    AS =
    ASFLAGS =
    BUILDFILE =
    CC = /usr/local/bin/clang11
    CFLAGS =
    CPP =
    CPPDEFINES =
    CPPFLAGS =
    CPPINCLUDES =
    CROSS_COMPILE =
    CXX =
    CXXFLAGS =
    HASHBANGPERL =
    LD =
    LDFLAGS =
    LDLIBS =
    MT =
    MTFLAGS =
    OPENSSL_LOCAL_CONFIG_DIR =
    PERL =
    RANLIB =
    RC =
    RCFLAGS =
    RM =
    WINDRES =
    __CNF_CFLAGS =
    __CNF_CPPDEFINES =
    __CNF_CPPFLAGS =
    __CNF_CPPINCLUDES =
    __CNF_CXXFLAGS =
    __CNF_LDFLAGS =
    __CNF_LDLIBS =

Makevars:

    AR              = ar
    ARFLAGS         = qc
    CC              = /usr/local/bin/clang11
    CFLAGS          = -Wall -O3
    CPPDEFINES      =
    CPPFLAGS        =
    CPPINCLUDES     =
    CXXFLAGS        =
    HASHBANGPERL    = /usr/bin/env perl
    LDFLAGS         =
    LDLIBS          =
    PERL            = /usr/local/bin/perl
    RANLIB          = ranlib
    RC              = windres
    RCFLAGS         =

NOTE: These variables only represent the configuration view.  The build file
template may have processed these variables further, please have a look at the
build file for more exact data:
    Makefile

build file:

    Makefile