PEM file line size

Frank Liu gfrankliu at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 17:14:25 UTC 2021

Hi,

Since this is undefined behavior, I guess it was accidentally fixed without
a bug or being noticed.

BTW, I found this openssl bug
<https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/9187> and pull request fix
<https://github.com/openssl/openssl/pull/11741>, but that only fixed PEM
line length of 254 (or a multiple), not 1265.