private key not available for client_cert_cb

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Tue Jan 12 15:30:20 UTC 2021

OK. If I were debugging libp11, it would be useful to know what the exception actually was, but as it is all I can say is that it seems to be a libp11 problem. As you noted further below:

> It looks like someone else using a smart card has also encountered similar
> problems in Windows but there is no real answer as to why they are occurring:
> https://www.codeproject.com/Questions/1254182/Smart-card-apis-throw-first-chance-
> exceptions-but

You'll probably have to just swallow the exceptions and retry until it works or your code decides to give up and return an error. Maybe one of the libp11 maintainers or someone else using the library will dig into it at some point.

--
Michael Wojcik