Parsing and generating CBOR certificates?

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Thu Jan 21 00:35:24 UTC 2021

I meant not "CBOR protocol" (which,  in all likelihood, doesn't and shouldn't exist) but CBOR encoding of X.509 certificates (which, hopefully, does exists).

At least, I'm looking for a tool that would convert between these two encodings (DER and CBOR) for specific objects (X.509-conformant certificates).

Thanks

Regards,
Uri