CNG engine on GitHub

Richard Levitte levitte at openssl.org
Fri Jul 2 12:03:31 UTC 2021

This is cool!

I had some kind of skeleton of a start to make something similar, but
time was never on my side.  I'm really glad to see this got picked up!

This also answered a question I never got the answer for, what scheme
to use for the STORE.  I know next to nothing about PowerShell, so
hadn't discovered the 'cert:' "scheme".  That answers quite a lot :-)

Time for me to throw away my skeleton then ;-)

Cheers,
Richard

Richard Levitte         levitte at openssl.org