installing OpenSSL 1.1.1 on RedHat 6.x

Tim Culhane tim.j.culhane at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 21:39:19 UTC 2021

Well the product in question is pretty legacy so I don't think we will be
investing time on that sort of implementation.

I understand the customer can use a build of OpenSSL 1.1.1 built for RedHat
6.6 and that should work.

Its possible they have used an installation built on a newer RedHat version.
I need to find that out first.

Tim