Not getting some macros for setting some BIO commands

Kumar Mishra, Sanjeev Sanjeev.Kumar-Mishra at rbbn.com
Mon Jun 14 07:33:48 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am upgrading the code of OpenSSL 1.0 to 3.0. I am not getting some macros for setting some BIO commands for example -

BIO_CTRL_GET_PKT_COUNT
BIO_CTRL_GET_PKT_LEN
BIO_CTRL_SET_PKT_COUNT etc.

What is alternative of above macros ? How I work around this ?

Thanks With Best Regards,
Sanjeev Kumar Mishra

Notice: This e-mail together with any attachments may contain information of Ribbon Communications Inc. and its Affiliates that is confidential and/or proprietary for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, disclosure, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete all copies, including any attachments.