openssl 1.1.1k on solaris 2.6 sparc

Michael Wojcik Michael.Wojcik at microfocus.com
Thu Jun 24 13:37:45 UTC 2021

If memory serves, OpenSSL doesn't work on Solaris SPARC if built using the Sun compiler. You have to use GCC. I'm pretty sure we discovered this in our SPARC product builds.

This, and some other platform issues (there's one with GCC optimization on x86 64-bit, the details of which escape me now), are things I keep hoping to find time to dig into, but more-pressing work never seems to ease up.

--
Michael Wojcik