Why does OpenSSL report google's certificate is "self-signed"?

Blumenthal, Uri - 0553 - MITLL uri at ll.mit.edu
Wed Mar 31 18:42:31 UTC 2021

You are right - there’s no urgency in PQ signatures.

However, PQ KEM keys aren’t small. And, as I said, für austere links every unnecessary byte of crap hurts.

Also, sending root certs seems (marginally) useful only when the recipient is a Web browser. And even then I  assume most of the IT people would want to block the ability of a “mere” user to add an “unblessed” trusted root.

Regards,
Uri