Version compatibility issues - Re: openssl development work / paid

Jan Just Keijser janjust at nikhef.nl
Mon May 3 07:20:51 UTC 2021

Just for the record:

On 26/03/21 09:51, Embedded Devel wrote:
> i now have a second developer looking at this, so hoping he can sort
> it all out.

[...]

I was that second developer and even though 'Embedded Devel' listed this
as "paid" work and even though he made repeated promises about following
up on payment, I never did receive payment.

I checked the email address and IP addresses used for this job and found
nothing terribly wrong. My conclusion is that either someone hijacked an
email address - meaning that Optimcloud is not a very *safe* company to
do business with -  or that 'Embedded Devel' at Optimcloud simply thinks
he can get away with this - meaning that Optimcloud is not a very
*trustworthy* company to do business with.

You have been warned.

JJK