CSR generation using pkcs11 token engine from C# code

Michael McKenney mike.mckenney at scsiraidguru.com
Mon May 24 11:28:49 UTC 2021

I wrote this script years ago when I switched to Godaddy 10 site  certificates.   I don't use it from C#   You could easily put it into C# or PHP.   <  >  would be variables at the top.   I have it filled in so I just modify the alt_names.   I just cut and paste the all of it into Ubuntu and run it in the directory  /etc/apache2/ssl.   If you don't need all 10, you can delete the extra ones in alt_names.

openssl req -new -sha256 -nodes -out \<crs_name.csr> -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout \<your key name.key> -config <(
cat <<-EOF
[req]
default_bits = 2048
prompt = no