useless search box on openssl.org

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Thu Nov 18 23:03:33 UTC 2021

It's a little bit strange though that according to Google the page was cached on 2. Nov 2021, which is only two and a half weeks ago.
Have the manual pages for 1.1.0 been deleted only recently?

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:j2DJQRBLHm8J:https://www.openssl.org/docs/man1.1.0/man3/X509_get_ext_d2i.html+&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de

Matthias