API to get BIGNUM member "top" in openssl 3.0

Paramashivaiah, Sunil Sunil.Paramashivaiah at rbbn.com
Fri Oct 8 08:59:54 UTC 2021

Hi Billy Brumley,

         I am trying to update the function eay_bn2v() in the racoon2 code. Please check the function in the below link

https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/ipsec-tools/+/051f86dfca525c160855397f7b6a4fb5ef8df2b5/src/racoon/crypto_openssl.c

       But I found one more source of racoon2 where they are using BN_num_bytes(bn) instead of bn->top * BN_BYTES
       in eay_bn2v() which I will try to use. Please find the same in the below link

https://github.com/zoulasc/racoon2/blob/master/iked/crypto_openssl.c

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil

Message: 1