tpm2-openssl, a TPM 2.0 provider for OpenSSL 3.0 released

Petr Gotthard petr.gotthard at centrum.cz
Wed Sep 29 18:13:39 UTC 2021

Hello,

I just released a first version of the tpm2-openssl provider.

TPM is a hardware crypto-processor, which can generate, store, and use cryptographic keys. The tpm2-openssl is a provider for integration of TPM 2.0 to OpenSSL 3.0, which makes (some) functions of a TPM 2.0 chip accessible via the standard OpenSSL API (EVP) and command-line tools.

See the README for more details: https://github.com/tpm2-software/tpm2-openssl

I'd like to express my gratitude to the OpenSSL team, who helped me to find the right approach, fixed bugs and accepted pull requests that made this work possible. Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,
Petr