error with p12 file importing

Tomas Mraz tomas at openssl.org
Fri Feb 4 10:04:33 UTC 2022

Hi,

is this with a 3.0 version? If so, the most probable cause is that the
pkcs12 file uses some legacy algorithms. You'll need to load the legacy
and default providers either by having them activated in the OpenSSL
configuration file or by explicitly loading them with
OSSL_PROVIDER_load() calls. See the crypto(7) and config(5) manpages.

Tomas

--
Tomáš Mráz, OpenSSL