RE: How run the specific test case //答复: How to run a simple test case

Dr. Matthias St. Pierre Matthias.St.Pierre at ncp-e.com
Wed Feb 9 15:33:02 UTC 2022

Ah ok, maybe I slightly misunderstood your question. From your transcript I infer that the testsuite ran the perl script `generate_ssl_tests.pl`, which generated some test files an then ran the binary `ssl_test` as follows:

./test/ssl_test ./test-runs/test_ssl_new/17-renegotiate.cnf.default

If the testfile `./test-runs/test_ssl_new/17-renegotiate.cnf.default` still exists, you should be able to debug the program in gdb with the aid of the `wrap.pl` helper script as follows:

./util/wrap.pl  gdb –args ./test/ssl_test ./test-runs/test_ssl_new/17-renegotiate.cnf.default

Hope that helps,

Matthias