OpenSSL 3.0 FIPS module configuration file

Ma Ar matsura787 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:49:28 UTC 2022

Maybe a dumb question too, considering that i am admittedly just getting
into this field, but I though maybe if I ask I might learn
something...is there any method of assurance that the test were then run
on the machine they are installed on?

If whatever those tests are attesting to to certify compliance can be
falsified by copying over 1 file, what would even be to purpose of those
tests?

Or are simply dependency checks?

Thanks for all the effort it must take in answering all these questions
every day.