OpenSSL 3.0 FIPS module configuration file

Thomas Dwyer III tomiii at tomiii.com
Mon Feb 14 23:57:51 UTC 2022

I believe the relevant standard is described in the Implementation Guidance
for FIPS 140-2:
https://csrc.nist.gov/csrc/media/projects/cryptographic-module-validation-program/documents/fips140-2/fips1402ig.pdf
(see IG 9.11 beginning on page 179). I searched briefly for similar text in
FIPS 140-3 IG but didn't see anything relevant.

Tom.III