Fwd: Trying to generate a RSA private key

mary mary maryryma4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:16:03 UTC 2022

Hello Mark,
Thank you so much for your input.
Indeed there is not an entry for the private key, and that let me
understand why i could not extract it.

But now the issue would become different, and I'll try to share it
possibly even if the subject changes, in case i could get advice.
I needed the private key for adding it in wireshark for decoding some
encrypted messages exchanged between "my" server and a client.
If the private key does not exist, how we could decode the messages?

Thank You!.

Kind regards

 loredana