Verify a signed executable

Beilharz, Michael MBeilharz at evident.de
Mon Jun 27 06:31:59 UTC 2022

Hi,

i know how to get several informations about a certificate, like expiring date, etc. ... no big deal. But, can i verify a signed executable? We sign all of our compilations, like .EXEs or .DLLs, i would like to verify these signed binaries at our customer environments, so that i'm abled to detect, that these binaries are from us or not.
I know that there are additional ways to verify "my binaries" like verifying hash-values etc., but i was wondering, if it is possible to verify a signed binary.

Thanks a lot :-)

Regards
Michael