[External] Re: SSL_connect() failing on SSL3_MT_NEWSESSION_TICKET on Raspberry Pi

Helde, Paavo Paavo.Helde at PERKINELMER.COM
Wed Mar 23 14:00:10 UTC 2022

> Some things you could try:
> - Do you have an alternative compiler you could use? If its a compiler bug then swapping to a different compiler might resolve it

Compiler is regular gcc 10.2.1.

> - I notice that you are using the latest master version 3.1.0-dev. The master branch is where all dev work goes on and consequently may be unstable. You might be better off using the latest 3.0 stable version, i.e. 3.0.2

Thanks Matt, downgrading to 3.0.2 indeed did the trick, now everything is working fine! It appears indeed I had accidentally used the latest dev version from github, usually I try to go with last stable instead.

Best regards
Paavo